Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY BIG DAY!!

2nd march 2011 wednesday sunny

i got the funny video msg from my dear buddy, jellyfish mei hong.

i got the cute picture from my dear bestie, jian jian mun yi.

i got a birthday cake that shared with kwai fun from 4 of my friends, chui yee & kah yuen & kai yan & kar yin. {so many K.Y. XD}

i got a watch as present from biscuit rong pin and cat-eyes siew kuan~

i got a super junior glass cleaner from mrs. TOP, pooi yee

i got the picture mms from my primary school's best friend, mei foong.

i got sms wishes from cute junior shu yun~ crazy friend soong huey~ identical twins mun ee~ papan juin jiet~ and monkey lih sung~

i got so so so so so much wishes from my school-mate!! huan qing, jit ting, nyim kit, chen ling, papaya, matthew, wai hou, johnny, yee seong, kay hoo, boh yng, wen pey, pui ching, nijie, jahshni, mira, sabarina, siva, aisha, hayati, auni, see thoo, young yei, poi kun, weng kar, pei yew~~

and even my ex-classmate and ex-schoolmate!! kar mun, ken choong, yee theng, zhen bang, yoke kong, kiat keong, fong mun, pei ley, chia hui, pei kuan, yik mun, xiao tong, sook hui, wai yoke, yep jian, zhen ting, wan jun, chen lok, jia ying, pooi see, wai jun, mun jun, wen huong, woan jing, mun lok, pooi see, mei poh...

and a few juniors>> shan yan, kay keat, chai ying, michelle, wing jun, bee han...

and my ELF friends!!! and my facebook friends!!!

and my cousin sonia~~

and even my geografi teacher>>mr. Tan, gave kwai fun and i RM5 each XD

but... left one...

cutie didnt wish me~! T.T but i added him~~!!

TODAY IS MY BIG BIG BIG DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. cutie is like that one, always cool cool one :) hahaha! dun be disappointed mei mei :D
    mei foong is me!!! yeah!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete