Wednesday, July 13, 2011

random random


i want to ask a question: how come u guys can update blog so frequent ah~~~~???

nothing different these 4 months... i keep my lazy habits XD i really have to think of something that can motivate myself... dont tell me "trial is coming~ exam is coming~" for me, it will not working. maybe munyi's will work, "super junior will jump out from the posters if i study hard!!!" XD

a lot of work accumulated: PA homework, geography presentation, geography homework, revision bla bla bla... if you give me mathematics, i think i'll be more willing to do it... no maths here, all malay somemore~ really killing me~

i want to study something related to art or maths~ please dont ask me to memorize the factors, causes, effects bla bla bla~ politics somemore~ my god~ parliament, policies, courts, prime minister, whats their job, whats the function, how they be chosen bla bla bla... OH MY GOD!! WHATS THAT???!!!! cant they just leave it to those politicians?? i know "how they be chosen" for what lah~~!!! my god~~

now i only about these, is it too late... haiz...

2 comments: