Sunday, February 27, 2011

3 weeks already...


1st 2 weeks fever and throat-ache, the 3rd week got cold and kept coughing... now finally better...

but not completely recover... keep feeling there's something stuck in my nose and my throat... those mucus... cant stop... and my voice... sound like not the same as before... but my friends said nothing changes... so... it's just psychological feel or m
y ear's problem or my friends dont know my real voice =.=

super junior-m new members>>eunhyuk and sungmin!! i like their new songs!! TOO PERFECTION!! unfortunately... i cant hear sungmin voice properly!! ok... he sang for 1 or 2 sentences... but!!! effect added!! T.T and other one... My All Is In You (please refer to my playlist 1st song)... they sing the chinese version... where is sungmin's voice!! where??!! tell me??!! urg!!

anyway... i still love Super Junior... 13!!

2 comments:

  1. i like my all is in you!
    got chinese version eh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya ya!!! by super junior-m... but i prefer the original one~

    ReplyDelete