Sunday, February 20, 2011

love you guys!!!

20 February 2011 Sunday Sunny

feel like went to a war today... nervous, anxious, worry and finally happy ending~

really thanks you guys!!! my dear mei hong!! my dear mun yi!! my dear my dear my dear!!!

really dont know what to say... all i can say>> i love you guys!!! thank you u guys!!!

cant even concentrate for the tuition lesson, keep receiving m
sg, catching up for the latest status. even in the car, keep controlling myself not to read the msg 1st, there were two lives in m
y hands =.=

Super Show 3!!!! im coming!!!!

P.S.


LimKokWing cool!!!!!

like this song's melody~

1 comment:

  1. omg! now i only knew it's limkokwing production! i've been listen to this song for more than 6months! this song's playing in petaling street EVERYDAY! i also know how to sing edi! hahahaha.

    love u dear!

    ReplyDelete