Thursday, August 5, 2010

as cool as them!!!

how can their blog all cool-er than me?? i also want to make my blog as cool as theirs, as nice as thiers!!!

mei hong!!! urs one so much photo!! sometimes really cant be such patient to upload so much photo...

mun yi!!! urs one so colourful!! i think i also want to make my entry more colourful... to make people can remember what i write easily!!! hahaha!!! {everybody: u think this is text book meh...}

kai yan!!! ur background look so nice!!! when i dont like blue colour... i will change my background like urs one!!!

by the way, 2moro is the last day for exam!!! urg... today's ekonomi really so hard... not enough time to finish it... and the geografi... i wrote "eclipse" instead of "gerhana" =.= and i dont even know how to spell "eclipse" that time!!! stupid me... hope that teacher wont talk about this in the class...

conclusion, to make my blog as cool as my friend's, i have to update my blog frequently, so... let me online everyday!!! hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment