Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my social skill... sucks!!!

when my father's friend suddenly told me "my brother's son now study at kuala pilah, he used to study at ipoh one... then he changed to kuala pilah already... he just finished his SPM, he took 10 subjects and he got 10 As.", i dont really know how should i respond him... so i just "oh~ oh~~ oh~~~" and smiling... actually i dont even know why he told me this...do i know his brother's son?? no idea~

another case, sunday i attended a wedding dinner, my elder cousin brother's wedding... same table with my uncles and aunts... luckily not sitting with the other cousins... really not very close with them... in the middle of the dinner, uncles and aunts start talking to me... "ah mei~ why yesterday didnt come?? {yesterday got a dinner at their home} we want to see you mah~ dont be shy lah~ last time your father came to visit us, why u dont come along?? dont always stay at home mah~ always onlining is it?? i know one, i know u like to online one~ next time follow your father come lah~ i cook nice food~ go to play~ bla bla bla bla bla bla...................." u know... the whole conversation... i just "oh~ oh~~ oh~~~" and keep smiling smiling smiling and only answering their question...

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY~~~

i hope i will get a job that no need to social one... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment