Monday, April 23, 2012

hot summer so hot

this weather... make me think of wonder girls and f(x) song... "im so hot" "hot summer hot hot summer"

OMG yesterday and today... HOT!! the wall is warm... the floor not cold enough for me to have a nap... even now im actually sweating, im just sitting... the most active body part was only my fingers, clicking and typing... but my back and head keep sweating... outside is actually windy, but i cant open the window and curtain, coz the sunlight...... OMG~~ you can sunbathing if u open it =.=|||

i need cold drinks~~ i need ice-cream~~ Mr. Sun can u please take a rest~? just hide behind the cloud will do...

summer now~~ no... its summer of the summer...

p.s. having a cake made by my brother's girlfriend.......................................................'s father :D uncle u so cute :D


No comments:

Post a Comment