Wednesday, January 18, 2012

cant stop my laughing XD

today woke up by my mom, from my lovely dream and lovely sleeping, to catch DUCKS =.=my mom just told me "no need to brush your teeth lah!! just tie up your hair and go~~ go help!! otherwise this chinese new year no duck for u to eat~" actually, i seldom eat the duch =.= and i went there, actually it was my bro did all the catching, i just go here go there, chase the duck only XD

sis come back, with the baby~ luckily he didnt cry when he saw me XD

went to shopping after that, i told my mom i wanted to buy clothes, but in the end, didnt bought any clothes, but bought somethings that make me cant stop my happiness and laughing XD {tp make sure i didnt forget after that, tips: DVD, world's no.1 first love XD} thanks to ma yi accidentally found that DVD XD XD XD even when i unpack it... i still cant stop my laughing XD i dont have to download it anymore~~~ luckily i downloaded a few episodes only... XD XD XD

even when im writing also cant stop laughing~~ XD XD XD

1 comment:

  1. pg13 pg13!!

    jellyfish! i have problems with logins!

    ReplyDelete