Saturday, November 26, 2011

light = not heavy

having my super extreme final test>>STPM

yes, like the title said, still not in heavy mood, still continue my life like im not having any exam XD

today saturday, tuesday gonna have 2 papers, macro-eco and geography physical... planned to study geography today, then eco the next 2 days...

of course, failed XD online the whole day, playing FB games whole day, youtube-ing whole day...

i use this new laptop to online, coz its new, and its fast...

before yesterday night, this laptop still belongs to my dad, i will stop using when my dad come back...

yesterday night, my dad said he give this laptop to me... i think is becoz i keep using and he seldom use... really seldom seldom seldom... and seems he going to buy an ipad for himself... dad, let me play a while ya when u get it XD

i will try my best not to online 2moro... i will try my best... hmmmmm... i cant promise... i try my best.... XD

P.S. someone please stop snoring...

1 comment: