Saturday, November 13, 2010

erm...

am i look fierce when im not smiling?? i think so... that green pepper dont even dare to talk to me when i was just sitting there and doing nothing and looking outside... of course there was something happened before... the stupid brainless calculator-thief... u better watch out!!

im proud i can listen... but its useless if i cant speak well...

i think of so much things to buy... can only think T.T

that stupid thief had burden my purse... urg!!!

recently always cloudy...

why my post cant be coloured?? when i writing, i changed the colour... but after publish it, it change back to original colour one... why~~??

my goal: u will think of me when u see BLUE colour... wakakakka!!
jellyfish already become like this... hahahha!!!

let me fly in the sky~

1 comment:

  1. u dun tell me you want to colour your words into blue @O@
    once upon a time my post cant be coloured also, maybe you can try not to publish the post using the blogger in draft ( the new one )

    Honda, the Power of Dream. :)
    Fierce Mei!

    ReplyDelete